For information on Scholarships, click here.
All awards and contests that require applications are fillable PDF documents. Be sure to carefully read and follow all instructions that accompany each application in order to avoid disqualification. Click on the specific award or contest below to see instructions, guidelines, and criteria.
We encourage you and your club to start planning early. If you have any questions about any awards or contests, please contact Awards Committee Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see a summary of the 2016 winners of awards, contests, and scholarships, click here.
For a printable brief description of all of this year’s awards and contests, click here.
Award Applications Deadline:
Pre-District Conference Awards: March 7, 2018 by 11:59 PM EST
District Conference Contests: April 5, 2018 by 10:00 PM EST
Pre-DCON Awards and Contests
Deadline: March 7, 2018 by 11:59 PM EST
- Ensure all documents are signed by the required signees.
- Scan application(s) and letter(s) of recommendation (if applicable).
- Attach scanned documents to email. Do NOT submit a picture. Submit only ONE application per email.
- Enter subject line as: Name of Award / School Name.
- Email to email@example.com.
- The applications below are fillable PDF documents that you must complete.
- Be sure to save a copy for your records as submitted applications will not be returned.
|Every Child a Swimmer
Governor’s Project Banner Patch
|Kiwanis Family Involvement|
Advisor & Sponsor Awards
DCON Awards and Contests
Deadline: April 5, 2018 by 10:00 PM EST
- Ensure all documents are signed by all the required signees.
- Hand-deliver entry form to the Awards Committee at the District Education and Leadership Conference (DCON).
- Check the program booklet at DCON for any updated information on time and location of contest entries.
- Do NOT leave the entry form at the Key Club Registration Desk.
- If your club is arriving late, please make plans to have the entry delivered on time.
Club Awards require submission of the Key Club Annual Achievement Report 2017-18:
The following require you to complete a fillable PDF entry form and turn it in by the above deadline at DCON.
Club Poster (Non-Digital and Digital)
Club Project Display
Single Service Award
Year in Review: Scrapbook
These contests are entered automatically generally based on Pride Reports submitted during the year and do not require a formal application or entry form. Click the Non-Application link for information on the list below.
If you are interested in becoming a judge for the Florida District awards and contests, please complete the Judging Nomination Application and electronically submit it to the awards committee by April 5th, 2018 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Being a judge for District Conference requires much responsibility and thought. The whole Florida District will be relying on your input. As a judge, we will ask you to judge an award or contest and you will give us your feedback.
NOTE: YOU MAY NOT JUDGE ANY AWARD OR CONTEST THAT YOUR SCHOOL HAS SUBMITTED OR PLANS TO SUBMIT.
Contact the Awards and Contests Committee at email@example.com.