What are Club Dues?
- Club Dues are payed annually to both the Florida District of Key Club and Key Club International
District and International dues are $13.00 ($6.00 for District and $7.00 for International)
- Clubs may add an additional amount to be retained by the club. Total dues amount must be in your Club Bylaws as approved by two-thirds vote of your members.
- The Membership Update Center (MUC) is used to input and update membership information and will be open in September.
Why Should I Pay Dues?
- A Key Club must pay dues in order to be in good standing with Key Club International, be eligible for awards, attend District Conference, and more.
- Payment of dues to Key Club International is a requirement for a student to be considered a Key Club member.
- District dues provide training for the District Board members, travel, services to clubs, the Florida Opportunity Fund, and general expenses. These dues also support the Endowment fund, which provides college scholarships to Key Clubbers, and reduces the cost of DCON.
- International dues help create and distribute resources, such as promotional materials, posters, and the Key Club Magazine, provide membership cards and pins, help underwrite the cost of International Convention, and provide recognition awards.
Steps to Pay Dues
- Click on the “Membership Update Center” button at the top of this page. This will take you directly to the Membership Update center.
- Use your advisor’s email address and password that your advisor set up to login (see the “Creating a MUC Account” tab if your club did not pay dues last year).
- After you’re logged in, enter the club secretary’s information and designate them as such by going to the “Dashboard” tab.
- At this point, the secretary can log in with his/her own email, access the “Members” tab, and add or edit the information for all members (for example, delete graduated seniors).
- Once your club’s membership is completely updated, print the invoice by going to the “Finance” tab and mail in a check or submit payment online. Note that not all club members must be paid for at one time. You can generate multiple invoices throughout the year and pay for members as they join the club.
Creating a MUC Account
What if My Club Doesnt Pay Dues?