To download files use the pop-out feature in the top right corner and use the three dots to download.
- November 1, 2021 – DCON Registration Opens
- March 4, 2022 – DCON Registration Closes
- March 8, 2022 – All DCON Payments must be received
- April 1, 2022 – All Adult Chaperones must have a Background Check through Kiwanis International on file.
- April 21 – April 24, 2022 – 84th Annual District Education and Leadership Conference
Here are the registration costs for DCON 2022:
- Quad (4 to a Room): $325 per person
- Triple (3 to a Room): $390 per person
- Double (2 to a Room): $465 per person
- Single (1 to a Room): $695 per person
Registration Costs Include the following:
- 3 Night Stay at the Conference Hotel
- 6 Meals
- Key Club Souvenirs
- Keynote Speaker
- Educational Workshops
- Awards & Contests
- Much more!
Attendees driving themselves to the conference can park in the Ocean Center Parking Garage for a fee of $20 per day.