The annual Florida District Education and Leadership Conference (DCON) is held in the spring for over 2,000 students and chaperones. DCON provides for district officer elections, international candidates endorsement, club officer and member training, keynote and motivational speakers, individual and club awards for their dedication to service, zone caucuses, and social events. Every club should send at least two delegates to DCON.
DCON offers attendees leadership training, shared experiences with members of other clubs, and a better understanding of Key Club International which cannot be experienced by only seeing the club level. These experiences are provided in a highly motivational and socially enjoyable environment that will truly inspire attendees as they return to their home clubs and carry out the mission of Key Club.
To download files use the pop-out feature in the top right corner and use the three dots to download.
- November 1, 2022 – DCON Registration Opens
- February 17, 2023 – DCON Registration Closes
- February 21, 2023 – All DCON Payments must be received
- March 1, 2023 – All Adult Chaperones must have a Background Check through Kiwanis
International on file
- April 13-16, 2023 – 85th Annual District Education and Leadership Conference in Daytona