Welcome to the Florida District of Key Club International Website!
This website is a service of the Florida District of Key Club Board of Trustees. We hope you find your website to be a useful resource to you whether you are a Key Club member, a club officer or advisor, a Kiwanian, or a person interested in Key Club.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact the District Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marjory Stoneman Douglas Memorial Fund
In honor of the recent tragedy at Marjory Stoneman Douglas, the Florida District has created a new memorial fund in honor of MSD. All donations up to $20,000 will be matched by the Florida District of Kiwanis, and money raised will be given out in scholarships at DCON. For more information, click here, or click here to donate.
Key Club is an international student-led organization which provides its members with opportunities to provide service, build character and develop leadership.
The core values of Key Club International are leadership, character building, caring and inclusiveness.
- To develop initiative and leadership.
- To provide experience in living and working together.
- To serve the school and community.
- To cooperate with the school principal.
- To prepare for useful citizenship.
- To accept and promote the following ideals:
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than to the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- To promote the adoption and application of higher standards in scholarship, sportsmanship and social contacts.
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
- To provide a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render unselfish service and to build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which makes possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism and good will.