The Florida District of Key Club International Convention Tour:
July 3-10th, 2019
Registration Fees (per person)
Quad Registration: $695
Triple Registration: $795
Double Registration: $1,095
Single Registration: $1,700
ICON Convention Schedule – coming soon
Adults please note (the Florida Tour provides qualified chaperones at no additional charge):
- Chaperones may be a Kiwanian, faculty member, parent, legal guardian, or person in loco parentis, who is over the age of 21, approved by the school, and registered with and accompanying the Key Club member(s) to the meetings and sessions.
- There must be at least one chaperone for every ten or part of ten Key Club members from the same school, unless otherwise required by the Key Club International manager.
- Chaperones must register for the convention by submitting their own copy of this form, must stay in the convention hotel, and must remain onsite during the tour.
- No adult(s) other than the parent or legal guardian may share a room with any Key Club member(s).
- A BACKGROUND CHECK IS REQUIRED FOR ALL ADULT NON-KEY CLUB MEMBERS OVER THE AGE OF 18. Instructions will follow receipt of registration.
Contact ICON Advisor Bob Parton at AdminBob@floridakeyclub.org.