District Education and Leadership Conference
Conference Dates: April 24-27, 2014
Early Bird Registration Deadline ($50 Discount): February 28, 2014
Regular Registration Deadline: March 11, 2014
Background Check Verification: Click here to check the status of your background check.
What is District Conference?
The District Education and Leadership Conference allows Key Clubbers from Florida and the Cayman Islands, nearly 2,000 servant leaders, to come together for an experience like no other.
Clubs in attendance decide who will be the district’s next leaders. Keynote speakers tell their inspiring stories of challenge or adversity. Workshop sessions allow members to peak their interests on a variety of topics and sharpen their leadership knowledge. Some Key Clubbers will even show ultimate courage, sharing their personal passions and talents on stage!
No matter what part of conference excites you the most, there is one thing that we promise: here at DCON, youwill discover a whole new meaning of your Key Club family.
Why should you attend?
Top 9 reasons include:
- Get recognized for all of the great service your Key Club has done over the year.
- Get involved in the Kiwanis Family and learn more about the other branches by meeting them in person.
- Attend workshops on a variety of subjects that will help to build your Key Club knowledge and to enhance your leadership skills.
- Meet with nearly 2,000 other Key Clubbers from all Florida and the Cayman Islands.
- Get inspired and discover new service project opportunities by attending the service fair.
- Listen to motivational keynote speakers and awe-striking entertainment.
- Get both new and old members excited about getting more involved in Key Club!
- Learn new ways to strengthen your clubs, recruit members, and retain them.
- Celebrate a fulfilling year of service with friends and family at the Governor’s Banquet and Ball.
DCON registration is here! All information on how to register can be found in the registration packet above. It will also provide information on all of the exciting things to come at District Conference, and how you can prepare for them.
For now, fundraise! All that it takes to bring the passion of DCON to your club is for at least one member to attend. Some ideas on how to raise some conference funds can be found below.
District Conference: DCON Chair Devon Mims at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel rates, reservations, finances: Conferences Administrator Dennis Freckleton at email@example.com
Awards, Contests, and Scholarships: ACS Chair Kathryn McAllister at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Documents are coming soon; some links will not work.
Get Ready to Register
Awards, Contests, Scholarships, and Elections
Sponsors and Exhibitors